- I am a member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- I am an Arizona Licensed Home Inspector with the Arizona Board of Technical Registration (AZBTR) #69071
- I am an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)
- I have passed the National Home Inspector Examination (NHIE)
- I have passed the InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination
- I follow AZBTR’s Standards of Practice
- I follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice
- I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course
- I have completed InterNACHI’s 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know Course
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Advanced Plumbing Inspections Convention Course
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Commercial Electrical Systems Convention Course
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation & Interior
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Inspect HVAC Systems
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Inspect the Exterior
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Perform Deck Inspections
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Structural Issues for Home Inspectors
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections
- I have completed InterNACHI’s COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors and Contractors
- I have completed InterNACHI’s How to Perform Roof Inspections
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
Standards of Practice
As an Arizona Board Certified Home Inspector and a member of InterNACHI I have a Standards of Practice to which all home inspections performed by Petrichor are held.
Our Full Inspections include all of the required Standard’s of Practice and much more.
The inspection timeline can be very short, usually only 10 days, that is why we keep availability open 6 days a week along with a convenient online scheduler.
We use Spectora, a modern inspection software. Our reports are completely online with a summary and major repair navigation.
We are always asked, “What inspection software do you use?” and “What is your timeline for delivering reports?” When I’m asked this I get excited to talk about Spectora and the amazing features it offers for my Clients and my Realtors.
Spectora is an all-online reporting system that is easy to navigate. The inspection categories are displayed on the left, with the number of deficiencies for each labeled. Items inspected, minor repair items, major repairs, and immediate attention items are numbered at the top. A Full Report, Summary, and PDF are available under the cover photo. All items are clickable and take you to the designated section.
Our Owner, Julia, is an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector. As a member, she is held to a high Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
As a member of InterNACHI, Julia is enrolled in the $25,000 Honor Guarantee program. What does that mean for you? InterNACHI is so certain of it’s members that it backs them with $25,000 for the cost to replace any ‘lost, not recovered, restituted or insured during an inspection and stolen by an InterNACHI-certified member.’ Click for more information regarding the Honor program.
Along with the $25,000 Honor Program, InterNACHI also offers Negligent Referral Protection for Real Estate Agents that use InterNACHI home inspectors.
InterNACHI will pay up to $10,000 if a licensed agent successfully sues an InterNACHI inspector for negligent referral.
As an InterNACHI member in good standing, I offer this program to all licensed real estate agents who allow me to inspect their clients’ homes.